• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My refinished Rhoads

IT'S ALIVE!!!!
    ALIVE, I TELL YOU, ALIVE!!!!
    [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Good job!!!! I am glad to see someone went to all that trouble to save a Jackson! You definately deserve extra credit for a job well done!

Comment

It really looks great! The finish is really nice! And that Warlock is cool too! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I need a Rhoads! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

ahhh im across the country rhoads56, sydney...Still, if you see anything, give us a shout mate. Cheers

Awesome work on the Warlock

Comment

amazing job, rhoads56. Very nicely done. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys. When i took it into the local guitar store to try and work out what was wrong with the electrics (after i re-soldered everything), the guys there were really hounding at me about how ive sacrificed the guitar, and how it should have been left original because its an early model.

Im glad i didnt rout in a floyd rose like i had planned...
              --
              Regards,
              Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

abvsolutley beautiful guitar there mate, brilliant work

David

Comment

I have some pics, but not on a website. I have a couple on my eBay page

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jimshine/

Somewhere I have a web page saved I used to have on the net. If I can find it, I will reload it and post it here.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That Rhoads refin kicks ass! Don't listen to the pukes about leaving it stock - you made it look better than Jackson did [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

After looking at the pictures again, I can't express enough how much of a good job you did man! It's extremley impressive to me!

Comment

Incredibly impressive work on the Rhoads. You've restored it to full beauty and I'd wager it looks better now than when it left the factory. Props to you!

That warlock made me feel decidedly weird ... dunno why, it looks good [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X