No announcement yet.

This badass KELLY posted in ESP board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This badass KELLY posted in ESP board!

LOL "EX style" .... too funny!

Jackson created that style baby... the KELLY! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I want a Kelly so bad... and a King V... and a Soloist... and more Dinkies.. and .. and.. and... ahhhh [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

i thought Gibson invented the explorer shape and jackson and ESP and others just did modifications and had their own models.
      did you mean Kelly came out before gibson explorer? I personaly like Kelly better than gibson explorer because of the long smooth lower arc.

Comment

No, I was just saying that ESP's guitar looks extremley similar to the Kelly! I wonder why?! BAHAHA. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That diamondplate Kelly looks sweet, but what on earth did you do on the ESP-board? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I was also curious about what ESP has to offer for 2003. The only one ESP design I like is the Viper aka offset SG. I thought it was a good and simple twist on a classic design. They say there's going to be a viper deluxe this year.
            I was considering a moderately priced set neck all mahogany guitar.

Comment

I think E S P did it first, so he's probally going for that market, drum city has esp and jackson with that on it

Comment

Working...
              X