Tonemonster's SL2H Chlorine Soloist #2/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tonemonster\'s SL2H Chlorine Soloist #2/10

Well folks, ITS HERE!! WOW! To all of you who have one of these babies coming in: ITS WORTH THE WAIT!!!! I mean this is just unbelievable, the finish on this thing is out of this world. Matt's pictures capture it for real!! Its really that beautiful.
    Hats off to Matt at Online Stage Gear. he is great to deal with. Thanks Matt!!!

Well guys let me know what you think of your guitars when you get them!!! PLEASE!!

Oh yea, Jeremy hang in there dude!! Its worth waiting for.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] WOO HOO!!!!!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Re: Tonemonster\'s SL2H Chlorine Soloist #2/10

Its got the SKB style case.

It certainly plays as good as it looks!!! Very nice!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I am very happy with it. I have waited a LONG time for a soloist with that Chlorine finish!!! The chlorine is just unbelievable. its so cool. It looks nice on the PC1 model too, but I cant deal with that guitar, I need a Soloist. Gotta have the pointy headstock and sharkfins, its just not a Jackson to me if it dont have them. I will probably get burnt for saying that one! its just personal opinion. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Well fellas, you are gonna be very happy when you get your new axes!!!! Hang in there buds!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
      X