Jackson KE2 USA Select Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson KE2 USA Select Series

Kirk, when you said you liked Marty Friedman I figured you kinda knew about him. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] But you're asking if you can solo on his signature guitar? And then you ask if he had a black one? And then you question upper fret access? What gives? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

yea lol. i know hes in megadeth by i dont know like what colors he has his guitars in or like stuff like that. i heard him solo before like on his cds but i always though he used a diffrent guitar like a lespaul on recordings.

Comment

there're plenty of pics around of Marty playing his sig model live, can't recall ever seeing him reach for another guitar mid-song when it's time to solo [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, if you think it's easy to solo on a '59 rounded baseball bat neck Les Paul, then you'll be in heaven with a KE-2. I still can't figure out how to avoid having the circulation in my left arm cut after a 45 minute set with a LP, or how anyone can comfortably erupt into the upper registers without having to hold their palm over the fretboard! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Maybe I need to learn to hold my tongue! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 29, 2002, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Word ]

Comment

phweeeeep

flag on the play. Excessive use of the words "But" and "Dude", and a spelling infraction for Rediculous(sic). Five yard penalty
              Hail yesterday

Comment

LOL woops. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have an erie dess ke-2 and a blue flametop ke2 (which is for sale by the way) and I love them. I also have a KE1 in trans black with an emg in it. Love them. No nose dive problems either.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                    phweeeeep
                    flag on the play. Excessive use of the words "But" and "Dude", and a spelling infraction for Rediculous(sic).
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But dude,
                    What's wrong with a few "dudes" thrown about?
                    I'm from California, is it OK then? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I agree about the incorrect spelling for ridiculous though....!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No, dude, dude is NOT ok, dude. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

And before I called myself a fan of any player I would at least have seen more than one picture of them. Maybe you should pick up a magazine with pictures of Megadeth, or better yet, try that internet thing and see if you can find, oh I don't know, maybe a website that has pictures of Marty?
                      You must be an AOL user - I've seen you people in commercials [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The poor guy is only 15 years old...If I had a nickel for every dumb thing I said when I was 15, I'd have enough cash to buy little hammster a Megadeth poster.( with Marty soloing on his Black Kelly ) [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:

You must be an AOL user - I've seen you people in commercials [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X