Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pile O' Skulls Warrior / Bengal Dinky (Pics Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pile O\' Skulls Warrior / Bengal Dinky (Pics Inside)

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was curious if the WR1 has the neck profile of the Dinky(flat and thin) or the Soloist(slightly rounded and medium)? I would like to get one if the neck is like the Soloist? The Dinky neck is too thn and flat for me. Jack.

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
          I want a warrior so friggin bad! I'd like one like Xenos Malevolent Creation find with the slanted EMG's only with unfinished neck and rev head!!! Hard to decide on a finish though [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dave, you know it would have to be black cherry to replace the black cherry XTRR you're going to eventually give me! Ok, so I keep trying! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice Warrior Spidey!!!

We need to "convert" the non-pointy players to the "pointy side"!!! MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

EVERYONE needs to play (or buy) a Warrior for their collection!!! Trust us guys..the first time you wrap your hands around one...you'll be hooked for life!

Comment

I have a hard time argueing with that. I didn't like um much at first but they sure do grow on ya.

Matt

Comment

EVERYONE needs to play (or buy) a Warrior for their collection!!! Trust us guys..the first time you wrap your hands around one...you'll be hooked for life!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Very true statement! I'm hooked.

[ December 24, 2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Spiderman ]

Comment

Spidey...BOTH look SUPERB !!!!...AND, bear in mind that you'll SOON have a white/black VH I arriving from the Doc Dryer Custom Shop !!!

BY THE WAY...WHAT THE HELL did you LEAVE SANTA ???

Kruegerands ??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Doc! I'm looking forward to adding the VH1 to the collection. AND - I will be commissioning you for ANOTHER Doc Dryer Custom Shop guitar soon. I'll need to run the graphics by you to see what you think...

Anyone want an AWESOME custom guitar? Talk to Doc! (Can I say that on the Jackson board? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) His come just OOZING with MOJO! His love for the craft shows in every aspect of the guitar!

Merry Christmas!

[ December 25, 2002, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Spiderman ]

Comment

My "come" is OOZING with MOJO [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ??...Can THAT be said in this Forum, or is it a BAD LINE from an "Austin Powers" movie ??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I THINK you mean my GUITARS COME OOOZING with MOJO, CORRECT ???

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Yes - his GUITARS come oozing with mojo! There was no IS in that sentence.

Comment

Hey Spidey, if you ever develop a dislike for the Bengal (yeah, right...) then let me know OK?

Brian

Comment

Wow! The Warrior looks awesome man.

I'm really going to need one of those near me in 2003... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Brian - will do. I wouldn't be holding your breath for it though - as I don't foresee letting her go any time soon (if ever).

Comment

Cool... I figured as much! Enjoy both of those fine axes! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X