Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Jackson dealer in Paris?

Hey Gang,

My partner's father is in Paris right now, and Julio wants to know if there's any Jackson dealer over there, so he can ask his father to buy a Jackson USA for him.

Any help would be cool.

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Re: Any Jackson dealer in Paris?

Paris, Texas? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding..... I'll be moving along now.

Comment

Very funny Brad, look how i'm laughing... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, any Jackson dealers in Paris, FRANCE???
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

If thye cant find a shop their.
        I do ship all over the world ;-)

Comment

Go in Pigalle (Metro 12) rue de Douai, all the guitar shops are there, but the prices are really high...
          For example, the RR1 black with white bevels will cost you around 2799 Euros, which is a LOT of money... AND, they do not have that much USA's in stock so you'll have to order, the only models I've seen so far are black RR1 or lightning RR1.
          I personally chose to pay that much money because it's what it's worth for me, but it's still a lot of money...
          Hope i helped [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

Thank you Scott & Hellswrath! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I went there today, 'cause my school is in the neighbourhood and they actually had a warrior and a kelly. The store is called California music. Universal guitars, down the street also has Jacksons. All of these only have new ones, maybe other stores have used ones, i didn't check for that.

Comment

Well,

Thanks again. He's actually looking for a SL2H.

I think i'll check with Scott.

Rodrigo
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Sorry dude, but you´re off your rocker if you WANT to buy a guitar at European prices.

I can order from KE or Vwall and get the same axe 30 % cheaper. That´s 30% AFTER a huge lump on customs and shipping added on to the sale price. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If you want to shaft yourself /pay through the nose, be my guest. But Europe is the last place on Earth I´d buy a guitar new, and I freakin´ live here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree . You're crazy buying a Jackson in Europe , even if you live here . Buy direct from the US . I have bought most of my guitars 90% direct from the US.
                    I would do the same with amps , but we are 220V here.
                    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Point taken people, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No harm in asking though... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I can also assist with overseas purchases. I ship gear to Europe and beyond on a daily basis and know the "ins and outs" of how import duties are charged. I will also beat "ANY" price you're quoted on anything I sell.

Check it out:
                        www.mattsmusic.com.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I agree . You're crazy buying a Jackson in Europe , even if you live here . Buy direct from the US . I have bought most of my guitars 90% direct from the US.
                          I would do the same with amps , but we are 220V here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought most amps had a switch in the back for 220v? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Old Marshall's used to have that AFAIK . Although I haven't seen it on another amp.
                            Anyone else have any thoughts on this ? I have a Roccaforte that the previous owner got changed from 110-220V .He said it was an easy mod .
                            Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

You can find an adapter easily here in Europe to convert power to whatever the amps needs, from 220v.
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X