Im Bying A Rhoads!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im Bying A Rhoads!!!

congrats man....well if the USA rhoads feels anything like the jap version, you'll be in heaven...the only bad think i can think of about the rhoads is the fact that everyone has one. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought everybody had Ibanezzuz and gibby's and stuff [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

The Rhoads is extremely cool and comfy. Congrats!

Comment

Joe you're right. The spelling on this board is horrendous! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, if the rest of you are like me, you dropped out of school because you were going to be a rock star. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Reality check time kids........
          I don't need to spell to be an electrician though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The graphic is gonna be "pile o' skulls"
            it rules

Comment

Way cool, bro!

But, what's with the signature?

Comment

You lucky bastard that's what i want

Comment

very cool graphic. but why do the rhoads come with 22 frets instead of 24?

Comment

my signature?

i dunno.. i just wrote something, im not THAT good.......... yet.

think im ordering it in mid february, i'll take some months to get it since i live in norway at the moment, and its 2-6 months waiting for it, since the guy im ordering from doesnt have one in stock, and its alot of waiting in custom here too...
                    but when i get it.. im turning my amp up, and blasting some realy cool riffs out.

i cant wait....

why the rhaods' doesnt have 24 freets, i dunno...
                    it was designed by Randy himself, so maybe he didnt want more..... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

The general consensus seems to be that when Randy had his guitar built he only wanted 22 frets, and that is the reason they are still made that way to this day. And for the 5 or 6 of us who want a 24 fret Rhoads it's off to the Custom Shop. But when I have the $$$ and come across a Rhoads with Pile o' Skulls graphic I'm not going to complain about 22 or 24 frets.
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                      X