Randy's Original White Grover Jackson; Info Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randy\'s Original White Grover Jackson; Info Please

Well that sucks, I'm sure many people have been asking him to build the guitar for years. Oh well, maybe someday one will pop up on ebay or something. I see a few of the Floyds, but very few of the vintage trems, only 20 were made? At this point I wouldn't be picky about the LTD/vintage vs. shortfin. Anyhow thanks for the info. I'm not too far from Fender in Corona, he probably works there? Happy New Year!

Mike

Comment

You just missed one on Ebay last week, I believe! I think it was for one of the vintage trem versions. I don't think it reached its reserved price. If I can find the link to the auction/seller, I'll forward the info and you may be able to work out a deal with him.

Comment

Yeah I saw the one a couple weeks ago. It had a Floyd though. I'm a real stickler about being original authentic. I know my pickiness will keep me from getting an LTD. I know someone that may have an LTD with vintage, I just hope I got the money for it. Or maybe I can talk Mike Shannon into making me one some day. [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] If I ever meet him that is. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X