X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GuitarXpress Custom Jackson

Originally posted by xenophobe:
    A Road Hazzard Yellow RR1-T? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

If they do it as a 1 hum no pickguard, and reverse headstock, I'll buy them all! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Make them with 24 frets and I'll buy half from you!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Barrie!! Is it an EMG 85, even in the single coil configuration? Also, speaking of RR1T`s, I just got my Like New 2002 Gunmetal grey RR1T and it is silly cool [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] The RR1T in that SL2H configuration above would kick major ass [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Jack, a gold logo on a single coil EMG would indicate it's an SA.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If they do it as a 1 hum no pickguard, and reverse headstock, I'll buy them all! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hazard
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I want one like Stuka said!!

Comment

sorry didn't saw it was a single [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello Group! I could not, nor did I consider for long...I had to buy this guitar! I get mine on the 18th. I am now a new Jackson owner and my Strat is crying in the corner..the EMG's will scream! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! I am still saving for my first jackson... [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Sl2h, cant WAIT till i get it tho, i have not heard ONE bad thing about it. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

EMG's work great and look streamlined.

Mr. Lloyd Prins from GuitarXpress.com is a class guy. There were two SL2H-B RHY left.
                      Probably gone now!

The first "Team Jackson" Road Hazard is sought after. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ December 14, 2002, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: ROCKPRO ]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xenophobe:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Make them with 24 frets and I'll buy half from you!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I was thinking 24 frets, but only the European and Japanese market get guitars like that. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

RR1RT RHY... Lloyd shoud go for that next. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X