Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSG Chlorine SL2H - Who here is getting one???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OSG Chlorine SL2H - Who here is getting one???

That truss rod cover thing kinda sux. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I was hoping it would be a custom shop cover. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Yea, HEY FENDER PEOPLE!!!WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR GUITARS???????? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

So, we only have about 5 JCFers getting these?? theres gotta be more than that..... ANyone else getting one of these beauties??? Speak up! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Tonemonster:
      That truss rod cover thing kinda sux. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I was hoping it would be a custom shop cover. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you go to an engraving place and have them engrave Custom Shop in the cover for you. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yea Toejam, I could do that. Actually I do. I have my name put on all my Jacksons truss rod covers. It looks cool! I think I will opt of my name instead of custom shop. Thanks for the idea anyway!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK, thought I would bump this up to the top. There has gotta be more JCFers getting these guitars??? SPeak up people!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] BTW anybody else getting antsy to get their new axe???

I am [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Dear Santa, please send your elves down to California and help the nice people at Jackson/Fender ship these babies to their new homes!!! We have all been good all year long!

Tonemonster

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah really- what the f*** [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

The "official" word I got last week was they are waiting on the last one to be finished and then they will ship all of them together.

Matt

Comment

Ok, I show 3 of them as shipped [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I am not sure which 3, so don't ask [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] , but probably #1-3.

Matt

Comment

WOO HOOO !!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Let me know if mine shows up Matt!!! Tone will now wait impatiently! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X