Two days, two new custom Jacksons!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two days, two new custom Jacksons!!!

I got a cool Kelly yesterday and today the UPS man brought Big Red. Life is good!!!

I think two new Jacksons each week is a healthy number. Who will be sending me guitars next week?
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Two days, two new custom Jacksons!!!

well.... no pics... what do you expect from us to say?

********PICS!*********
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pics Tim, pics!
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

If I could find my $!@#%$# camera battery charger I'd be glad to. It's pissing me off too. In the meantime picture a big fuckin' red V and a silvery Kelly.

- Newc

Comment

Good evening. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Frair Chuck, of Charwood Forest. I am one of the two top officers of Robinhood Guitars. Here at Robinhood guitars, we sack the collections of the rich and infamous and give to...well, Robin, actually. I know, it seems a little one-sided, but there's perks. Besides, that's not the point.

The point is, we may be able to contract out on a collection sacking or two as needed outside of the strathead Charvel realm. You see, I've often read where someone gets a new guitar (or two, grrrr) and fails to post pictures in a timely basis. This results in threats from the rabble, er...members to forfeit said guitars to the JCF. That's where Robinhood Guitars comes in. See, we know how to do this with actually very little bloodshed. Notice I didn't say NO bloodshed. We aren't perfect, but dammit, we just don't care.
          Anyhoo, for a rather large percentage of the take, we may be coerced into sacking the collection of a no-picture-posting Jackson collector, as needed. Yes, here at Robinhood Guitars, we'll stoop pretty dang low.

Contact Me, Friar Chuck, or Tommy of Loxely in Charwood Forest, at the Bridge Over The River Floyd. Look for the green tights in the trees...

Comment

pics pics pics!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Good evening. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Frair Chuck, of Charwood Forest. I am one of the two top officers of Robinhood Guitars. Here at Robinhood guitars, we sack the collections of the rich and infamous and give to...well, Robin, actually. I know, it seems a little one-sided, but there's perks. Besides, that's not the point.

The point is, we may be able to contract out on a collection sacking or two as needed outside of the strathead Charvel realm. You see, I've often read where someone gets a new guitar (or two, grrrr) and fails to post pictures in a timely basis. This results in threats from the rabble, er...members to forfeit said guitars to the JCF. That's where Robinhood Guitars comes in. See, we know how to do this with actually very little bloodshed. Notice I didn't say NO bloodshed. We aren't perfect, but dammit, we just don't care.
              Anyhoo, for a rather large percentage of the take, we may be coerced into sacking the collection of a no-picture-posting Jackson collector, as needed. Yes, here at Robinhood Guitars, we'll stoop pretty dang low.

Contact Me, Friar Chuck, or Tommy of Loxely in Charwood Forest, at the Bridge Over The River Floyd. Look for the green tights in the trees...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Oh Crap! Run away run away! It's bleeding over into the "normal" part of the forum!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Chuck off his meds? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Guess you can tell, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah. So where's the pics?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      If I could find my $!@#%$# camera battery charger I'd be glad to. It's pissing me off too. In the meantime picture a big fuckin' red V and a silvery Kelly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that sums it up pretty well [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Going to look for my pitchfork and the torches, now.

Comment

not good enough for ya Newc?

you know what the V looks like so I'll give more info on the Kelly. It has EMGs [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] How far upstate do you live? We may need to send a care package for ye! Does thou have an address? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

finally!!!

I found the battery charger for my camera!

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X