Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [info]jackson SLATQH

hi there!
    I've read many positive feedbacks on HarmonyCentral about this guitar,but never tried one because here in italy,Usa Jacksons are very rare and expensive.
    How does it sound considering it's made of mahogany and not of alder like Soloists serie?
    Is the neck as fast as SLs?
    (i found one with unfinished neck on behind, but i'm not sure.. is it an original feature ?)

thanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Eugenio Basile

Re: [info]jackson SLATQH

Hi Eugino;

I have two of them and they play and sound fantastic! The earlier versions of them had unfinished necks like what described, so that is an original feature. The newer ones have painted necks.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

As far as sound is concerned.....really thick and clear sounding guitar with a rounded lead tone....just a solid sounding and feeling instrument overall. Easily my favorite of the Jacksons. Do not even hesitate to buy one with an unlikability (is that a word?) concern.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        just a solid sounding and feeling instrument overall. Easily my favorite of the Jacksons.

[/ QUOTE ]

That pretty much sums it up! I have owned 2....I sold my pre-Fender SLATQH (oiled neck). My post-Fender Trans Black (painted neck) is most definately a keeper! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Post-Fender:
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

quote]just a solid sounding and feeling instrument overall. Easily my favorite of the Jacksons.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prefer the SL2H-MAH Soloist over the SLATHQ, though. If only there was a SL2HT-MAH, that would be the most godlike guitar ever.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
          X