Sl2h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sl2h

Man... If I wasn't broke!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Larry, me again [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] There is a Black Solist on Ebay for a Buy It Now of $949 and it sais it has been played for about 2 hours, go get her [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I saw that one before, i keep looking at it and saying scratching my head cause he dosnt say what color it is, and it looks like it might be a dark blue? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] hm... looks like it mgiht be a winner, oh, and its 945, not 949 [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        thanks slayer

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <---just call me bang, my real name isnt larry, lol

Comment

Larry, I am thinking Black or Mettalic Black, either way they are awsome colors, email the guy and see how old it truly is and the color and go for it dude [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Im going to try for it, right now im battleing it out with my parents... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] soo i hope things go well.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The auction says that it's metallic black. Says it in the item description and in the title of the auction in the narrative. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

ooo, i didnt see that one, i was looking at this one:

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=926408506]

Comment

ooo, i didnt see that one, i was looking at this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=926408506

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X