Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHOADS LTD 0069 in the KICK AXE HOUSE ! ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RHOADS LTD 0069 in the KICK AXE HOUSE ! ! ! !

I agree with everyone, that is truly a piece of artwork.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      I definately need to add one of those to the collection (all in due time). Nice score chuck. Now if I could only get to see one in person. I did a long time ago, but never garnered the courage to take it off the wall (something about the $2000.00+ price tag). Anyway... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Very nice - congrats! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Awesome SCORE! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

If anyone is in the Detroit area PLEASE feel free to ring me and come check it out. Guitars were meant to be played so have a stab at it!

Comment

DUDE thats rock.

Comment

thats a limited edition , right? any idea how many were made?

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I am THINKING they were limited to 200...I COULD be WRONG - It CERTAINLY WOULDN'T be the FIRST time...OR the LAST !!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Somebody a little more in the know on LTD's out there ???

Another buddy here in Denver is shown holding his SUPERB LTD 0088 below

[ December 03, 2002, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

hey chuck,

i do believe they went the full 200 on the run...and of course, with all the limited runs they make, jackson always makes a few more (yes, even on the jcf run). i don't think anyone really knows for sure.

however, i TOTALLY know what you mean about those guitars....for the first few years i had mine, i couldn't play anything that wasn't an ozzy song on it... ya kinda channel the guy a little...and again, you're right about the sound. it's interesting b/c i have the duncan distortion/jazz combo in 4 guitars, and not only do they all sound different, but my ltd sounds the best.

and shawn, i'll bring mine over sometime...

sully

[ December 03, 2002, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Man that guitar is the supreme of all guitars ever made period.It is the only one I need out of the limited runs of the Rhoads guitar.Oh yes one day I will own one.That is my favorite Jackson ever made.Killer axe. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ December 03, 2002, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Axegrinder ]
                      Gear
                      '88 Charvel Model 6
                      '90 Charvel 650 Custom
                      '92 Jackson Dinky Reverse Professional
                      '93 Jackson USA Randy Rhoads PCS #23
                      '07 Jackson DKMG Mutt

Comment

Yes Chuck, great guitar. I believe 170 Floyded and 30 V trems were the production numbers, plus a few with RR #'s and the 7 or so Shortwings Mike built.

I'm still looking for a V trem LTD to add to the collection, and will pay a nice finder's fee and a fair price. Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

I own LTD #196 so they apparently made it at least that high. They probably did build the full 200 units. Plus in 1997 they built 3 or 4 additional ones for the NAMM show. These are identical to the LTD's except the serial numbers are RR instead of LTD, plus it additionally says Custom Shop on the headstock. One of those was also built with an original Floyd Rose instead of the Schaller unit found on the others. Add in the Shortwing guitars and I think that just about accounts for the "original" Rhoads guitar production.

Rudy
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice axe but it has a floyd. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

DUDE!!! I have to come by and check that thing out! Expect a call from me soon! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey is anybody in Minnesota or North Dakota have one or knows a store that has one. After seeing the pics I'm itching to actually take one for a spin.
                                Hey Sully, how about Fedexing yours to me, I promise to return it... in about three or four years. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                                X