i love my jackson ke2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love my jackson ke2

this axe is good, except for an annoying problem. some frets are popping off the fretboard edges.. and thus it creates quite alot of buzz. however this axe looks, sounds and plays KILLER. if the fretwork is good, it will be THE PERFECT GUITAR for me.

Re: i love my jackson ke2

What year and where did you acquire the guitar? If any of my Jackson's frets were coming up I would come unglued! Pun intended.

Comment

i got it from guitarXpress... just recently. the strange thing is that the guitar was completed in june 2000.

Comment

If some frets are sticking out past the edges, it's probably due to change in climate. The wood will expand and contract. That happens from time to time.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have 2 Ke2's and one ke1 and they are awesome geeeetars... meedley meedley meeeeeee!!!!! Rock on S [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] trongbad!

Comment

i love my ke-2! best guitar i've ever played.

"...and the dragon comes in the NIIGHHHTTT!!!"

Comment

toejam got it... thats happened to one of my guitars when i moved from Oklahoma back east to Maryland. hey, isnt guitarxpress in OK as well? hmmm...
              oh yeah, just found out about the forum change, seeing as i have just finished the longest and hardest move ive ever had in my life, im just now coming back. I'm WaRrIoRsRuLe from the old board, so its good to see some of you again, and many new faces also. still havent gotten my USA jackson yet, but ive got about 600 saved up, probably enough for a san dimas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] i should be able to chat at least evey day again, so I'll talk to u guys later.

Comment

Working...
              X