Mmmm... Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mmmm... Yellow

Thats Freaking Awsome!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm sorry but I never cared for ANYTHING yellow...especially on cars and guitars. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

At least that STRONG of a yellow. Now something like an amber finish is quite nice, especially on a flamed or quilted maple top. But a solid banana yellow kinda color like that...

[ November 29, 2002, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Guitarzan ]

Comment

Guys, if you dig that Soloist but like the Rhoads better, check this one out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=899669061
        And, best of all, black bevels front and back!
        I'll make it like the Guitar Express Soloist with EMG-81 and EMG-85 pickups if you snag her. Comes with G&G case too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Definitely needs the black body binding. And those sucky knobs need to go! Other than that, it is very cool, I love yellow guitars! If it didn't have a recessed Floyd, I would love to own one. The case is a nice touch, too. Maybe they are going to start putting Jackson badges back on the G&G style cases? They should.

Comment

I dont like the knobs either, they should have been black domes. Other than that I dig it! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] sweeeeeet
              But I agree those knobs need to go!

[ November 30, 2002, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: ShredOrAlive ]

Comment

Joe if your Rhoads did not have a Schaler Floyd on it but a Original i would be mine

Hey email me i net a Truss rod cover you still need a Short Block for your Gold Floyd

Sid

Comment

ToeJAm. The Back corner like all soloists are bent inward. I think it would look better with boddy binding if the top was completely flat... i.e. Like an explorer.

Comment

Sweeeet. I agree- the knobs are wimpy but with black body binding it would give me a woody.

Comment

I also like yellow guitars! This one looks killer! I seem to be the only one who thinks that the knobs look cool! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      I think they add a certain twist to the guitar! Hehehe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe it's just the pics, but I can't tell the binding from the fretboard. That may have something to do with the fretboard being ebony! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

That is pretty sweet. Wish I had a spare $1500 laying around, I'd snag one.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I like it, knobs and all. I just wish I had an extra $1500.00 laying around, that would be mine, all mine!

Comment

Yellow Jackson?
                            I have a Yellow Jackson Dinky.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yea, the knobs on the soloist look real bad.
                            Very bad taste. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                            They are the same type of knobs that are used for back of amp heads(effect loop level) or effect pedals.My laney had the same knobs.ALso I believe ADA used these.

Custom diamond plate back panels?? how about a diamond plate truss rod cover??

Maybe if it had a Black binding on body,It would look cooler.

Comment

i like it, reminds me of the guy who played for the crumbsuckers ages ago.
                              ed roman's shop can do binding no problem it would be a cool touch
                              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Wow, not bad...and they're almost ready to ship, how did Lloyd keep this a secret for so long.....black binding on ebony boards gets lost so easy unfortunately, looks great on the headstock though!!!....

Comment

Working...
                                X