Jan 2002 Namm Star - Blue Marbleizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jan 2002 Namm Star - Blue Marbleizer

The body on that bass needs to be bigger all around. It should be proprtionate in relation to the neck length.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Robs star IS the NAMM star. Lloyd has the other one.

Comment

Yes, there were 2 blue marbleizer stars. The first was at NAMM, was sold to a Jackson endorsor and then to Brad Kelley. I was trying to buy it from Brad but that endorser wanted it back. You will probably see if for sale soon at an inflated price.

The star that Lloyd got at GuitarXpress was the 2nd one. It was supposed to go to the German version of NAMM but Lloyd was able to grab it. Most of you have seen the pic of me in the Custom Shop holding it.

Comment

The Cobalt Blue Swirl is indeed this same finish. Last I heard it was going on the DK2 and KVX10. Damn, I wish I could still get them cheap... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

The Marbelizer Star should be in my hands tomorrow!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Cant wait!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            High Quality pic's will follow soon! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X