F*CK NO

~James

[ November 27, 2002, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Comment

Re: YES or NO

Pretty close there Racer X hehe....

Comment

I like Kahlers too. They make GREAT paperweights!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That guitar is just fine if you're a girl, or a man who likes to kiss other men... Not that that's gay either. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

[ November 29, 2002, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: xenophobe ]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

about the rhoads:Sweet guitar, terrible color. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
            But you could always refinish it.

Comment

I like the purple. Only the sexually confused are afraid of a guitars color being gay. A real man can play anything and not care. Or at least I hope so, otherwise my two pink guitars make me gay [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Right on, BigDaddy! When I pull my pink Soloist out of the case a lot of looks come my way, some of which are negative. But when I get up under the lights and play the muddaphuker people realize the reality. If you can play your guitar well enough you can play any color you want. Phuck u, I'll play my pink-a$$ axe and make yo ears bleed and your entrails shrivel. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I had a holoflash pink Kramer Pacer Custom and loved it. does that make me gay? Does Jeff Becks pink soloist make him gay? What about Steve Vai's pink Jems, and the Green ones with the disapearing pink pyramids do those make him gay?
                  Come on guys its a friggin guitar and some seem to have issues with hohphobia. I like that Rhoads personally. Although I'm not a huge Kahler fan I do have a couple of Kahlers, and they arent that bad. Just feel different than a floyd, but with the heavy duty springs they feel alot better.
                  Even in the lilac color that rhaods aint bad.

Gil (secure in his mascalinity and not afraid of pink guitars). [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

hey Gil, is hohophobia an unnatural fear of fat old guys in furry red suits? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah Gary it is. I had a bad child hood experience with a fat man in a red suit and a Hostess Ho Ho.
                      It's just my lame old ass trying to type to fast and not proof reading before i click post message. Oh well.
                      Gil
                      Ho Ho Ho.
                      [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Funny thing is that the chicks like the brightly colored guitars better. I have about 10 electrics. Two are black, two sunburst, one is mint green, one is a Kamikaze Lynch, and two are pink (one bright hot pink, and the other more Pepto.) Whenever girls see my guitars, they LOVE the "gay" ones. Play the Pink one..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
                          Ho Ho Ho.
                          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, don't be talking about my mom like that! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X