Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a '98 KV1.what do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just bought a \'98 KV1.what do you guys think?

Dave's signature besides the one on the headstock, it should also be on the body as well.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Dave's signature besides the one on the headstock, it should also be on the body as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh ok.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Awesome axe and a killer score! Where'd you find it? Are you and your bro in a band? Can I come over, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

KVX owner, and about 10 miles north of you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I am in a band with my bro. lol

Comment

Re: Just bought a \'98 KV1,pics for all.

nice axe and amp set up. what kind of metal do you play? that jackson will roar with the powerball, it should cut through any mix like a razor. im a mahogany kind of fella that just switched to alder, and i like the change but i am gassing for a slatqh to get the best of all worlds.

Comment

Sweetness!!! \m/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              nice axe and amp set up. what kind of metal do you play? that jackson will roar with the powerball, it should cut through any mix like a razor. im a mahogany kind of fella that just switched to alder, and i like the change but i am gassing for a slatqh to get the best of all worlds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the compliments! I play [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Death Metal [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the compliments! I play [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Death Metal [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any recordings of your band? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Not yet.Our drummer quit before we could do any recordings..

Comment

Working...
                  X