Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone have a SLATQH on order?

[ QUOTE ]
    Tooling I'm suprised you have not gotten yer SLS yet. I was told they do them in batches. I ordered mine in march as well. I got mine a week ago. I thought you'd have yours by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read your post and I swear five minutes later my dealer called me to inform me that my guitar shipped from Fender yesterday and he should have it on Monday/Tuesday [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think we have just proven the batch thing correct. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Things are looking up on the SLATQH front! I just hope I hear from Jackson soon about mine.
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

My call was for my SLS samben...

Comment

Ahhh. Bummer dude. I hope you hear somthing soon on the SLATQH. I hate waiting.

Good luck with it.

Comment

im gassing for a slatqh too, but waiting that long would kill me. im just gonna have to track down a used one to avoid this. a friend of mine waited over 2 years for a custom bc rich, so ive heard horror stories like this before. slatqh's are some of the most beautiful instruments ive ever seen, and mind you ive never gotten to try one out.

good luck guys, and please post pics of these instruments when you get the chance.

Comment

travis....if you've never tried one out..have confidence these are one of the sweetest playing/sounding electrics available in my and others opinions.

Comment

With out a doubt! I love mine as well as my SLATQM. I have a 24 fret custom on order. It's gonna be hard to try one out. I believe they only make 60 a year, but I could be wrong about that.

Comment

Just got off the phone with Matt. He and WWG worked out a deal to get me that SLATQH! Woohoo!

Thanks a ton to Matt from MattsMusicCenter and Jim from WildWestGuitars! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Guys. As the dealer, I merely pass on the info I'm given by the factory. If they tell me the guitar is going to be "expedited", that's the info I pass onto my customers. It doesn't benefit me in any way to lie about delivery dates or my policies. Had I known these SLATQH's were going to take as long as they have on delivery, I would have told you so. BTW, I'd like to thank both of you for being as patient as you've been up to this point.

As far as my deposit policy goes, you JCF'ers want to be able to purchase guitars from me at low prices, right? Well the other side of that equation is that I have to be able to stay in business to do it. If I'm making smaller profits on selling guitars to you guys, I want to make sure that my inventory is moving. For obvious reasons special orders and custom shop guitars have a non refundable deposit on them. But, this particular trans black SLATQH was a special situation. It was a replacement for one that had been damaged and I had already gotten Doug a new one from Kevin. If I'm going to tie the guitar up for someone and turn away other interested parties, I'm going to want a deposit on it.

Fritz, I've already made arrangements with WWG to snag the SLATQH you found, so I'm assuming you and I are cool with eachother. Scott, considering your guitar has taken as long as it has, I have no problem giving you a refund on your deposit. When I sold the guitar to you I was under the impression I'd have it within 2 months. I honestly had no idea it was going to take this long. Just give me a call and I'll make it happen.

Matt
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                      X