Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Skull Warrior

[ QUOTE ]
    Just curious why are you so against this headstock? This is not the first time I've seen this comment from you on the AT headstock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Chuk,
    I dunno, man, I guess I'm so used to the pointy 6 inline headstock, I just can't get into the 3+3 or 4+2 variants. I really like the sleek design of the original pointy.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron I have to agree with you on the pointy even though I was the one who ordered that headstock, Nothing beats the classic pointy Jackson headstock. I ordered it that way, because it was only a custom shop headstock at the time. I wanted it to be completely different I guess.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

First of all let me say that Chuk is one of the coolest bros on the Forum. We've done a lot of sales/buys/trades over the years. That Warrior is the ultimate guitar now. The paint is very well applied and clear coated so there's no chance of premature finish breakdown. Good to go. I love the painted hardware and pickups. Those are Duncan Hot Rails. Here's some closeups of a few Daneen has done for me (and Chuk!) over the last year:

And my mom's tribute guitar:

If you're gonna paint a guitar, paint the whole damn thing for crying out loud! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Joe it's good to see back on the forum [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, thanks, Chuk. I've been around but only in the "Big Red" forum since that's finally over now I have time to get around again.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Nice guitar and nice paint job, but Shadoe has nothing on Dan Lawrence...
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Man, waiting for those pics is like watching grass grow... errrrr.

Hey Joe, don't have any other place besides AOL to host pics from? It's not you, it's them and they're the worst...

Nice axe BTW (again)

Pat

Comment

Xenophobe I agree with you Shadoe doesn't have anything on Dan Lawrence , but the artist who did this Warrior might give him some competion. Her name is Daneen.

Comment

For some reason I thought Shadoe did that... I really like yours and it's brutal... but the original is still my favorite.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Wow, thats a beauty! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X