Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil col or what tf

so i did know
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

1 of 2

86 strat headstock.jpg
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

just ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

What? It says 1 of 2, but I only see one pic. What's going on here?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMzyleT2FqY

Comment

San Dimas 86.jpg

Comment

I'm talking to Alder

Comment

Is it Phil's old guitar that you have? And who's Alder?
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not Phil's... wrong control layout.
                  Phil's uses a blade switch instead of mini toggles, and the Vol/Tone are pushed down and back to where the mini toggles would typically be.
                  Pause Hysteria video at 0.43 and 0:54, 2:53, and at 3:25. It's very obvious.

Oh and Phil's has a Floyd.
                  Last edited by rjohnstone; 06-29-2022, 03:24 PM.
                  -Rick

Comment

Alder was a master builder. He didn't like the lawy oput

Comment

There our two. I'm trying guys

Comment

mine was one

Comment

1 of 3
                          built for phil

Comment

Question is, did Phil ever actually own it?
                            Jackson has a tendency to build a few and then Phil picks the one he like the best.
                            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                              Question is, did Phil ever actually own it?
                              Jackson has a tendency to build a few and then Phil picks the one he like the best.
                              No, this is one that was built and the second, no he did play all though in shop or out whatever they did.

Comment

Working...
                              X