Searching for Jackson Soloist SL-1 USA wiring diagram and electronic info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Jackson Soloist SL-1 USA wiring diagram and electronic info

Hi guys! I need information from people who have Jackson Soloist SL1 USA with the SH4 / STK-S4 / STK-S4 configuration. Which potentiometers values are originally in Your guitars? 250K or 500K for VOL and TONE? Or maybe 500K for VOL and 250K for TONE? I know the brand of pots is CTS. I am also interested in the value of the capacitor. Maybe someone is also familiar with kind and brand of capacitor? (polypropylene, polyester, paper in oil or other?) A photo of cavity will be very much appreciated!

The tone pot is usually a 250k and i suspect the volume is 500. I checked one of my SL-1 and the cap was 047 green tracon one most likely a polyester one.Also checked one of my SL-2H and it also had a 250k tone pot and a 022 brown capacitor.

While i was at it ended up checking my soloist from early 90s which has the bill lawrence rails pickup in the bridge and 2 singlecoils and it too had 250k tone pot but a 0223 capacitor. also worth mentioning the pots looked like those cheap chinese small pots and the pickup selector also was one of the cheap plastic mold ones.

Comment

Working...
    X