Where have all the Kahlers gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the Kahlers gone?

Post 'em up if ya got 'em. I'm itching to buy and realized I don't see as many around as of late.
    I'd love to see how these are holding up :-)

Comment

Have always liked the gold on black and the white polka dot Rhoads.
      I have J0258 (black on black) ..should clean her up and get a few images.

Comment

been wanting to get another...

Comment

same here.. have been looking for a few; hasn't seen many neck-thru around in recent years.

Comment

Here is my USA Jackson soloist from 1985 with a Kahlar. I love the guitar, and it was my stage guitar for over 10 years, but I hated the Kahlar, so its locked down, and I tossed the bar away sometime in the late 80s.

Here is the back with some of the people I opened up for between 1985 and 1995. Ace Frehley, Joe Lynn Turner from Deep Purple, Charlie Farren from the Joe Perry Project.

Comment

Paula cole needs to rewrite her song to- Where have all the Kahlers gone?

https://youtu.be/bUmKUWzbDxg

Comment

They've been my fav since day one. Haven't had a bad experience yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Laars View Post
                  Here is my USA Jackson soloist from 1985 with a Kahlar. I love the guitar, and it was my stage guitar for over 10 years, but I hated the Kahlar, so its locked down, and I tossed the bar away sometime in the late 80s.
                  great shade of red!

do you still have the old skinny-fret wire? curious how yours have held up over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post

Comment

Originally posted by hwnd View Post
                      great shade of red!

do you still have the old skinny-fret wire? curious how yours have held up over the years.

Actually, I had huge fret wire put in. I got to choose when I ordered it. The fret wire was so tall, that after 10 years of road use, playing 4 to 6 days a week, They are still very tall after being re-dressed 3 times.

Last edited by Laars; 08-31-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

85’
                        Last edited by Jaxson; 11-02-2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X