Jackson USA Schon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA Schon

For sale in Round Lake, IL. The listing is in the Chicago area Trading Times if anyone is interested. It is listed as being in perfect condition.

Re: Jackson USA Schon

What do you want for it? What color and what pickups are on it?

Comment

I forgot ser.# ,trem or nontrem?

Comment

No, I/m not selling it. I just saw an ad for it in the local Trading Times which is the paper everybody sells everything in.I have seen some other posts about Jackson Schon's and thought somebody might be interested. The ad reads,"Schon elec. guitar, Jackson USA built,extremely rare,perfect condition" and gives the price and phone number. I am not quite sure about the rules about posting prices and phone numbers so to make sure I avoid JCF jail I won't do that.However, if an admin says it is OK, I will.

Comment

There's one in Round Lake for $1750. Elderly in Michigan still has a black non-trem. Schon on their website. It's $1300 but they have it "on hold".

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            There's one in Round Lake for $1750.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's the one.

Comment

what do these things look like? i've never seenone i don't believe so anyways...

Comment

Flux, Check out Ed Romans Guitars, www.edroman.com. You can see them there. Ed Roman claims to have bought all the remaining bodies/necks and the whole lot. Many are unfinished. Looking for a project? I almost bought one in '86 when I lived in the S. F. Bay Area.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

it would be best if you not deal with Ed in anyway. Ed CLAIMS lots of things, most are only true if you are Ed.

Comment

The one at Elderly is sold .

Comment

no actually i've honestly just never seen one but i was curious to see what the model looks like.. never know what you'll be interested in right [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

but after looking at ed romans website, i stil lfail to find pics of a schon model.. lol

what is it SUPPOSED to look like? maybe i'm just passing it by

Comment

Try this.

Comment

oh cool.. that shape kind of reminds me of those deans...

could make a cool project guitar but i'd never buy from ER

Comment

Working...
                          X