Jackson Star on E-Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Star on E-Bay?

Did anyone see the auction for the Jackson Star on E-bay (the auction ended today)? It was a Blue Star with a red Jackson logo on the headstock (ser. # 1875). I know I've seen this guitar before, possibly on this forum. I had entered a bid in the final minute and was about to hit submit when I chickened out for fear it may be fake. Anybody know anything about this guitar?

Re: Jackson Star on E-Bay?

Has been talked. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#252606

Comment

Thanks for the reply dinkyjacksonman. I did a search for "Star" earlier today and did not see that thread. Now I am bummed out, if I had started this thread earlier I would have bid on the guitar. Dammit!!!

Comment

It sure was sweet guitar.
        If I had the money, I would have bidded too.
        The price is very reasonable as I haven't seen a Jackson Star with neck thru for a long time and this was San Dimas Made.
        If I were to custom order it, it can not be this cheap.
        [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

What sucks is I have the money for it, but I was worried about why a San Dimas Star would be so cheap. I guess I was going by the motto: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." I am looking into ordering another RR-1T, and could have got this guitar for around the same money.

Comment

I would have been all over it if it had a Floyd instead of the Kahler.

Comment

I didn't care for the logo. Red is kind of cool, but on a red or red graphic finish.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't like the logo either... red logo, blue guitar... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]uke: graemlin needed.....

Comment

I liked the red logo. It seemed out of place, sure. But I still thought it looked cool

Comment

The red logo was not my favorite on a blue guitar either, but I would have been willing to overlook it.

Comment

Working...
                    X