Ultra Violet Busrt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra Violet Busrt?

Anyone have any pics of an Ultra Voilet Burst finish? I don't think I've ever seen one! It's listed as an available finish, but I thought it was discontinued.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Ultra Violet Busrt?

Email Scott at Vwall guitars. He sent me a pic of it. He'll hook you up. I deleted it because it was so butt ugly. It's a violet color, with a black sunburst....nasty! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Is this not ultraviolet burst? I think it looks awesome with the purple/black pickups.

Comment

Thanks for the quick posts guys!
        Wow...I've NEVER seen that color before! It looks like they just black bursted the edges of Pavo Purple. I kinda dig it in a love/hate kinda way. Thanks for the pic Priest!

What do you guys think. Should I get the Ultra Violet or Violin Brown? I gotta make my mind up quick!

Comment

Wow man, I'd say that's definitely Ultraviolet! It looks like a blacklight! Where's my velvet blacklight posters...and my bong...

Comment

There was a Ultra Violet Burst soloist on eBay not too long ago, and that was the first time I had seen pictures of one. I really like the color a great deal.

It's what I get between the two mentioned, for sure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Anyone have any pics of an Ultra Voilet Burst finish? I don't think I've ever seen one! It's listed as an available finish, but I thought it was discontinued.

[/ QUOTE ]
              I also thought it was discontinued since it wasn't in the last catalog. I always thought it was more of a blue fading into purple kind of color, though. It's sweet and I wanted one on a Y2KV at one time... too bad that model's now discontinued.
              Hmmm, maybe I should get that color on a Rhoads or King V soon. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thats a great color! Of course I'm biased because the pics above are of the guitar I own [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                I bought it from a fellow JCFer who in turn bought it on E-Bay. The original pickups were swapped out for the Dimarzio purple/black you see in it now. A Tone Zone in the bridge and Air Norton in the neck.
                By the way, there is another one up on E-Bay right now. Its offered by a dealer. I noticed theirs is slightly different than mine. The back of mine is black like the edges on the front while theirs has purple on the back.

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yeah...I've seen that one before. That dealer's been trying to sell that one for a while. He had that and a Sea Foam Green one last time I checked. Seems that the burst is much more subtle on that one. I think I really like it!

Comment

Yeah...I've seen that one before. That dealer's been trying to sell that one for a while.
                    That's the one I saw a couple of months ago that was the first time I saw an Ultra Violet Burst.
                    Last edited by RP; 08-25-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Definately not the worst finish I've seen!!!

Comment

that looks awesome with the purple/black pick-ups.. I'm gonna steal that idea :P ow wait.. all I got is black guitars.. well maybe later [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Ummm. I'm not convinced that pic is a UVB. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] That looks a little darker and more metallic. Dunno...Maybe it is. I found the pic that Scott sent me:

Sorry fella's...I still think it's "yucky". Now a Purple sunburst trans top would be sheweeeet!
                          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Ummm. I'm not convinced that pic is a UVB. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] That looks a little darker and more metallic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's just the reflection of the foliage in front of the guitar (if you're talking about the pic posted here).

Comment

That is seriously cool looking Priest/Roodyrocker( I'm jelous roodyrocker...if only I had the money to buy it ..not that you'd sell it anyhow ) ..I love it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

Working...
                              X