Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Jackson Christmas!

[MIMG][/IMG]

On the left is a 1990 Custom Shop R.R. that I bought new and has been my #1 since!
    The middle is a new to me 2005 Jackson 25th Anniversary Kelly.. #23/25 Had a chance to buy an original in Manhattan many years ago but as a working kid I couldnt afford it.
    On the right we have a 1992 LTD RR Concorde that is the only one of the run of 200 that is factory stock in chrome hardware. I ordered it that way and its only got about 20 mins. of playtime on it!
    Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!

Nice! I especially love that '90 CS RR.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Woooww!!

Nice collection of three very particular pieces, congrats!!

Comment

King Kelly! Nice Brother! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by phil b View Post
          [MIMG][/IMG]

On the left is a 1990 Custom Shop R.R. that I bought new and has been my #1 since!
          The middle is a new to me 2005 Jackson 25th Anniversary Kelly.. #23/25 Had a chance to buy an original in Manhattan many years ago but as a working kid I couldnt afford it.
          On the right we have a 1992 LTD RR Concorde that is the only one of the run of 200 that is factory stock in chrome hardware. I ordered it that way and its only got about 20 mins. of playtime on it!
          Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!
          Happy Holidays to you and the Members!

Comment

Yes Merry Xmas to all

Comment

Originally posted by phil b View Post
              its only got about 20 mins. of playtime on it!
              Duuuuude!!!
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                  Duuuuude!!!
                  LOL..!! Its funny cause I never really intended NOT to play it. I had my #1 that I was playing and we were gigging pretty heavily. I didnt want to get the LTD messed up cause it was so pristine I figured I would eventually play it regularly after the shock wore off. Weeks turned into months and then it became something of "Well, its been so long I cant possibly mess it up now!" kinda thing. Weird I know..:dunno: I have changed the strings on it and of course do my routine truss rod adjustments as the seasons change. I guess if it wasnt a one of a kind I would have played it from the beginning. Now its a running joke of that Spinal Tap scene.."Dont touch it.. Dont even point at it.." LOL

Comment

I'm finicky with my guitars, too.
                    In a case such as yours I'd just remove all watches, rings etc., put on a pair of pajamas (no buttons)
                    and play that sucker in the middle of the living room floor.

Comment

In a case such as yours I'd just remove all watches, rings etc., put on a pair of pajamas (no buttons)
                      Well its good to see your nuts too!!!

Comment

You two brothers are not alone with the freak out.................

Comment

Originally posted by hazar View Post
                          You two brothers are not alone with the freak out.................
                          Same here we are all fanatics of our beloved Shredders!

Comment

wow

Comment

Nice guitars! Happy new year y'all!
                              * I want my music waking up the dead *

Comment

Working...
                              X