Jackson tell shaped body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vass View Post
    Because Axe once kicked Kate Upton out of bed because her tan lines were asymmetrical.
    I have a whole lotta pups lying about looking for a home. Any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
      Because Axe once kicked Kate Upton out of bed because her tan lines were asymmetrical.

Yeah I just have OCD issues. If you are happy with the pup, stay with it.

If, on the other hand, you wish to join us in the JCF OCD Club, you'll need a black uncovered Duncan logo'd slightly aged G-spaced pup for the neck.

There is a brief hazing period for the club. It involves a Kate Upton wig and a few other minor details we can discuss offline.

Comment

I'd just keep the neck pup as is. I love the mismatch in guitars like that, kinda has the Jimmy Page thing going on.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What an awesome score,,, very cool in deed!

Comment

Here's an update on my yard sale Jackson tele. Had to restring so I took the neck off, assembled in June 1988. The neck pup is a DiMarzio dp197 virtual PAF. The bridge is a Seymour Duncan blues saraceno.

Comment

How do you like the Blues Saraceno? I have one that i have been thinking about using.

Comment

Working...
              X