NGD: Jackson HT6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Jackson HT6

Set out to buy an American Elite Strat originally but I just HAD to check out two other guitars at the store. A Custom Shop Charvel (in beautiful trans purple quilted maple) and this HT6:

Most beautiful guitar I've ever owned. So resonant and 'huge' sounding. So glad I got my hands on another USA Jackson too. I see this certainly taking place as my go to guitar.

However, here it is with the other best guitar ever

93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Grats on the new guitar. Was this in the Guitarguitar store in UK? I saw a purple custom charvel on their website.

Edit: Oh i just checked their site again and saw the HT-6 there aswell. Not a bad price on it either so grats again =)
    Last edited by ed; 07-22-2018, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
      Grats on the new guitar. Was this in the Guitarguitar store in UK? I saw a purple custom charvel on their website.

Edit: Oh i just checked their site again and saw the HT-6 there aswell. Not a bad price on it either so grats again =)
      That purple Charvel is beautiful and plays just as good as it looks. What made me choose this over it was the fact that I have 4 guitars with Floyd Roses already so I really wanted a hardtail. Came close to getting it though
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Man, you chose wisely in my opinion. A Strat versus that? Easy choice this for this old headbanger.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Badass guitar! I would pick that over a strat any day. Congratulations!

Comment

That is so awesome! Congrats.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X