Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me ID this very interesting guitar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGRFOCO View Post
    I obviously work for Music Go Round, don't know why you think I'm trying to hide that...

This is my first time posting in a forum and you are right, I will omit the last line from my original post, my apologies.

I posted on here to see if I could find any more information on this guitar. I paid more than 1200 and agreed with the seller to list it higher and pay it forward if it sold for that much. I originally insisted on selling it for less.

I thought this would be a helpful resource and instead it's been frustrating, insulting and pointless.

Thanks guys!
    uh huh...then why didn't you just link to the sale to shoe the pics????

hmmmmmmm????

OBVIOUSLY because you were/are trying to pull some shenanigans...

***edited for profane content describing what this POS should do with a barbed broomstick lubed with chunky peanut butter***

Comment

Originally posted by '84RR View Post
      uh huh...then why didn't you just link to the sale to shoe the pics????

hmmmmmmm????

OBVIOUSLY because you were/are trying to pull some shenanigans...

***edited for profane content describing what this POS should do with a barbed broomstick lubed with chunky peanut butter***
      Man, you got me!

I just wanted to see if there was any more information I could find on this guitar but you are obviously of no help at all.
      Last edited by MGRFOCO; 07-11-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Now this thread feels like old times! Thank you for the content.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by MGRFOCO View Post
          This is neither what I paid for the guitar nor my agreement with her. Sorry that was your take away. If you know her ask her.
          Hey, I'm sorry for what I said, I only had the information I was given at the time. Sounds like everything is good and I'm the bad guy here. Anyways,, I'm sorry, thanks for helping.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            Hey, I'm sorry for what I said, I only had the information I was given at the time. Sounds like everything is good and I'm the bad guy here. Anyways,, I'm sorry, thanks for helping.
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X