NGD ‘87 Jackson USA Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD ‘87 Jackson USA Tele

Here’s my ‘87 USA Ontario, neck-thru Tele! A big thanks to a fellow JCF member for pointing this out to me

https://m.imgur.com/a/dXLhP

Wow! Really cool. Congrats!

Comment

Nice, you don't see too many of those.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Cool, always wanted one. Looks like the headstock took a nice lick?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Cool, always wanted one. Looks like the headstock took a nice lick?
          No lick here! Just a finish crack by the nut

Comment

Thats an awesome guitar! Nice wall art as well!
            'Howling in shadows
            Living in a lunar spell
            He finds his heaven
            Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by thedistressedstephen View Post
              Here’s my ‘87 USA Ontario, neck-thru Tele! A big thanks to a fellow JCF member for pointing this out to me

https://m.imgur.com/a/dXLhP
              Is this the one for sale on ebay now ?

Comment

Originally posted by peedenmark7 View Post
                Is this the one for sale on ebay now ?
                Yes, and I will gladly give a JCF discount if interested

Comment

So why are you selling? Very cool guitar, I had a SD era Jackson Tele that weighed as much as a Buick but it was a cool looking axe!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew816 View Post
                    So why are you selling? Very cool guitar, I had a SD era Jackson Tele that weighed as much as a Buick but it was a cool looking axe!

Theres a very 80’s King V with my name written all over it (: Would have to sell the Telly to finance it

Comment

Sweet!! Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew816 View Post
                        But if it's a '70 Buick Stage 1 GS with 510 foot pounds of torque,weight becomes somewhat secondary

Comment

Originally posted by peedenmark7 View Post
                          But if it's a '70 Buick Stage 1 GS with 510 foot pounds of torque,weight becomes somewhat secondary
                          That particular SD era Jackson Tele was more like a V6 3 Speed Automatic Buick Skylark green with white landau roof and interior that had carb trouble. ;-)

It was a Kahler H/S/S, and I don't know why but it was the heaviest Jackson I've ever come across. I'm sure some of the Kelly's and bigger bodied Jackson's would weigh more, but I'm convinced this particular one was made partially of depleted uranium. NOT to be confused with the more desirable model made from unobtanium of course...

I kick myself in the butt every time I see a cool SD era Jackson for passing up a bound Tele Soloist in dark candy apple red, that guitar was amazing and it came up at a bad time and has haunted me ever since! Now I couldn't afford it even if it did become available!

Comment

Working...
                          X