Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price crazy JCF02

https://reverb.com/item/2751619-jack...rosby-2004-red
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Well, they do have a pretty bad drug problem in Florida, don't they?

Comment

$9700 CAD, what a steal!

Comment

I made an offer but there was a lack of communication and we went round and round. I knew I was in trouble but I came back for more. I explained to him that what you give is what you get, but we ended up in a dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          I made an offer but there was a lack of communication and we went round and round. I knew I was in trouble but I came back for more. I explained to him that what you give is what you get, but we ended up in a dance.
          That's way cool junior.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

And now you're in love?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Axewielder, I tried to send you a pm. Your box is full.

EJ

Comment

Where is that pic of the red shop vac on the bass boat when you need it. Lol.

Found it!

Last edited by Carbuff; 10-13-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Axe I have a JCF02 that I will put up for sale soon. It is perfect with all the stuff that came with it. Turned 60 and ready to down size some Jackson's If your interested PM me and Ill send you my #. Im in Rock Hill so only about 5 miles from you. Thanks Tommy (your inbox is full)

Comment

LOL

I can't get 5000 for a pretty mint JCF-01 and JCF-02 TOGETHER! He's friggin' dreaming.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nobody rides for free...

Comment

I dont see any tags or anything. Proof it is Robins? That price is just stupid. No offense, but low 2's would be much more conceivable.

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
                          I dont see any tags or anything. Proof it is Robins? That price is just stupid. No offense, but low 2's would be much more conceivable.
                          It's not Robins, it was one of the JCF runs done with Robins blessing. I believe he signed the plates, I don't recall details, I want one some day but I think I want to JFC 1 (missing link rhoads(?) more.
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                          X