Jackson Dinky USA Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10kohm View Post
    Btw: does anyone know if "glory" or "ps43203" are still active?
    Glory is a guy called Rege and I have no idea if he still comes here. He's a good guy but 'cryptic message' is par for the course LOL No idea about the other username..
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Rege reads here but never posts

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
        Rege reads here but never posts
        Any idea why he never posts? He messaged me asking about my guitar and without knowing him, I was hesitant to answer any questions. I checked his profile and saw that he had 0 posts which seemed odd. I told him that I would answer his questions but wanted to know why he was asking the specific question. No response. I wasn't being rude, just cautious. I was actually hoping he knew something about it's past.

Comment

Some folks just like to keep things private I guess..

Comment

Any idea why he never posts? He messaged me asking about my guitar and without knowing him, I was hesitant to answer any questions. I checked his profile and saw that he had 0 posts which seemed odd. I told him that I would answer his questions but wanted to know why he was asking the specific question. No response. I wasn't being rude, just cautious. I was actually hoping he knew something about it's past.
            Originally posted by neilli View Post
            Some folks just like to keep things private I guess..
            Yep - Rege is a pretty private guy and might even get mad if he sees me post this. He is extremely knowledgeable and has one hell of a collection. He's a guy you want to be on the right side with as he is well connected to a lot of folks with killer gear. And, anything he sells is as perfect as perfect can get.

Comment

Totally understand. If anyone comes into contact with him, please tell him that I would love to talk about the guitar. Hopefully he can appreciate my cautious approach.

Comment

Totally understand. If anyone comes into contact with him, please tell him that I would love to talk about the guitar. Hopefully he can appreciate my cautious approach.
                I sent him an email...

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                  Check out this slideshow of the restoration Lee did on my '88 Soloist (the pics of its previous state are at the end):

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/neil...s/J3339?sort=3
                  The Slaying of a Cockdragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                    The Slaying of a Cockdragon.
                    When you slay a Cockdragon, his guts turn into rainbow sprinkles!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That cockdragon needed to stay down LOL

Comment

LOL I don't disagree. The paint splatter looks neat, reminds me of a skateboard I used to own that I had a friend paint like that in the late '80s.

Comment

If it had been in decent shape then I'd have not bought it to get restored, but it was pretty damn tired with broken binding etc, so I don't feel bad about committing a cockdragon to death LOL

Comment

Rege is very cool but is a "Lazlo Hollyfeld" type character living in the JCF's closet and making random appearances without saying much. Oh, hi Rege!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              Rege is very cool but is a "Lazlo Hollyfeld" type character living in the JCF's closet and making random appearances without saying much. Oh, hi Rege!
                              Oh holy shit!

ICE! IS! NICE!

Comment

Can he get me entries into the Frito-Lay sweepstakes?

Comment

Working...
                                X