Post Your 1 single 1 hum Jacksons Pleeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your 1 single 1 hum Jacksons Pleeze

Man I have serious gas for Nelli's 1 single 1 hum cs. Anyone else have any to share? Please do it.

I blame my IQ being lowered today from working on getting my drumset back up and usable in the new house. Sorry OP for sidetracking your post.
    Last edited by Aso; 04-01-2017, 07:24 PM. Reason: Removed unwanted single hums

Comment

Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very Nice indeed gents. How do you like Schaller Hannes? I have been wanting to try one.

Comment

The TMNT is one of my all time faves. A lot of memories there. Among the Living, is still in my top ten.

Comment

Awesome stuff in here so far, but pretty sure the OP was looking for HS guitars rather than single hums. (not that I'm complaining about seeing single hums)

Comment

Originally posted by x_zac10 View Post
              Awesome stuff in here so far, but pretty sure the OP was looking for HS guitars rather than single hums. (not that I'm complaining about seeing single hums)
              +1.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Too bad. This had the potential to explode with exceptional 1H's.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by x_zac10 View Post
                  pretty sure the OP was looking for HS guitars rather than single hums
                  Oh shit, that's what you get for skip reading LOL In that case:

Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
                    How do you like Schaller Hannes? I have been wanting to try one.
                    I really like the Hannes bridge and my next couple customs will all have the Hannes bridge. It's really comfortable and it feels similar to a floyd so it makes it easier for me to switch between the two. If you were near me I would invite you over for a beer to try it out. I took a leap of having Sully build me a guitar with one on it and now it's my go to bridge.

Comment

Comment

Comment

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

J5261.....1989

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9497[/ATTACH]
                            "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X