What do you think of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this?

I just picked this up at Guitar Center. They had it advertised as a Soloist, which it clearly is not. It appears to be the real thing, although I'm not an expert.

Trem is a Jackson licensed Schaller. I don't think the EMG's are original, but everything else appears to be.

Nice. Appears to be a Fusion (24.75" scale) with the Sunset graphic. The EMGs are definitely not original.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Buyer beware at GC. They are notorious for mislabeling used gear.

Comment

Nice. Judging by the toggle I'd say Fusion, too.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
          Buyer beware at GC. They are notorious for mislabeling used gear.
          Indeed they do- or they just have no clue. Got my Nightswan that way.... "Kramer Guitar $300". Or maybe it was $250.

Comment

Looks almost identical to mine! Came stock with a J-50B and 2 single coils, the toggle turns the JE-1500 on/off and the lower knob controls the "Q" if I'm not mistaken. I do love my fusion though! Congrats on it!

Comment

Thanks, guys! I'm not sure yet if the EMG's are staying. Guitar is dead quiet, which is nice. I'll need to replace the foam or whatever is under them, because they're all slanty. Fortunately, I found a little box end wrench that fits the truss rod nut.

Comment

Great axe man!

Comment

Working...
                X