No announcement yet.

NGD: '85 Soloist Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone on here end up picking it up from GC after I had to return it?

Comment

Originally posted by djpharoah View Post
      Did anyone on here end up picking it up from GC after I had to return it?
      What was wrong with it?

I'd have snapped this up if I lived in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpjimbo View Post
        What was wrong with it?

I'd have snapped this up if I lived in the US.
        I had a lot of things going on in life and over extended myself financially.. just returned it and within a day or so it was gone. Now trying to find it again

Comment

Looks nice. What's the verdict on those string clamps anyway? I'm willing to guess they are prone to slippage.

Comment

So you returned it a couple of years ago before the 30 day return window was up?

I don't remember seeing any postings of it. It sticks out with the dual hums for that time period. Most are HSS.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              So you returned it a couple of years ago before the 30 day return window was up?

I don't remember seeing any postings of it. It sticks out with the dual hums for that time period. Most are HSS.
              Yeah - within 2 weeks. It was great and my goal was to get Lee Garver to put on a proper floyd nut and repaint it.

Comment

I think the extra Knob was added the 2 close to the bridge are original .

Comment

Working...
                X