Post your GAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Fuck yeah. Love my KV1 but I do wish I got the Korina version.
    Same, still waiting to score a KV1... Korina, black pearl, anything... God someone sell me one already. But, I think that the KV Pro in Cherry sunburst is pretty rad because, Gold hardware, and the electronics are kinda unique. Jackson and Bill Lawrence pickups. Well, I'll still be working on my share of the KV's. Started with a modest Made in Indonesia KV Pro.

Comment

After owning many kv1s and other mustaine kv customs, I rather order a custom select kv with a lot better specs instead. Especially the price for a mint kv1 is unbelievable high.
      Last edited by euronymous; 04-27-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by euronymous View Post
        After owning many kv1s and other mustaine kv customs, I rather order a custom select kv with a lot better specs instead. Especially the price for a mint kv1 is unbelievable high.
        Yeah, it's really sad about the pricing. But what did you not like about the Mustaine KV's ? And what would the specs be on yoru Custom Select King V?

Comment

Originally posted by Yash View Post
          Yeah, it's really sad about the pricing. But what did you not like about the Mustaine KV's ? And what would the specs be on yoru Custom Select King V?
          Firstly I dont like the medium fretwire from KV1, i think the earlier ones have jumbo but i am not fan of black pearl finish from earlier ones (korina would be cool though). i choose stainless steel jumbo for all my custom select KVs. Secondly most of the Kahlers on my KV1s have small issues here and there. Although i like the look of it (myself big megadeth fan and i put kahler on my Masterbulit), nowadays i would rather choose string through for custom select and Hannes for MB. Third thing is the wood. I just prefer the warmer sound from Y2KVs than most KV1 (alder), therefore all my CS KVs have mah neck and body. Not to mentions many more options you can choose from the custom select, vol knob placement, locking tuners, luminlays, no trussrod cover, finish colors and so on. For KV1 i will order custom select all day long except i encounter a mint korina ones with reasonable price.

Comment

Firstly I dont like the medium fretwire from KV1, i think the earlier ones have jumbo but i am not fan of black pearl finish from earlier ones (korina would be cool though). i choose stainless steel jumbo for all my custom select KVs. Secondly most of the Kahlers on my KV1s have small issues here and there. Although i like the look of it (myself big megadeth fan and i put kahler on my Masterbulit), nowadays i would rather choose string through for custom select and Hannes for MB. Third thing is the wood. I just prefer the warmer sound from Y2KVs than most KV1 (alder), therefore all my CS KVs have mah neck and body. Not to mentions many more options you can choose from the custom select, vol knob placement, locking tuners, luminlays, no trussrod cover, finish colors and so on. For KV1 i will order custom select all day long except i encounter a mint korina ones with reasonable price.
            And what's the reasonable price? What is your current collection? I remember you had a Y2KV in black pearl that you wanted to sell How many KV's do you currently have?

Comment

Originally posted by Yash View Post
              And what's the reasonable price? What is your current collection? I remember you had a Y2KV in black pearl that you wanted to sell How many KV's do you currently have?
              https://www.jcfonline.com/threads/15...Jackson-family
              Only 3 Vs now. The warrior is sold as well.

I used to have 2 Y2KVs

Custom shop mustaine 010 silver V replic

1 cracked mirror (similar like this)

And 1 black pearl KV1 1996, 1 black KV1 2000, and a Korina string through KV.

I would pay mint korina KV1 max 2500+ euro.
              Last edited by euronymous; 04-30-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

https://www.jcfonline.com/threads/15...Jackson-family
                Only 3 Vs now. The warrior is sold as well.

I used to have 2 Y2KVs

Custom shop mustaine 010 silver V replic

1 cracked mirror (similar like this)

And 1 black pearl KV1 1996, 1 black KV1 2000, and a Korina string through KV.

I would pay mint korina KV1 max 2500+ euro.
                You did have an amazing collection I think that price is fine for a Korina KV. Attainable.

Comment

I'm just waiting for Charvel to deliver the Satchel model that I've already got prepaid at my local store......

Comment

This is mine. Considering letting it go..Difficult decision.

Comment

Originally posted by saffamarkus View Post
                      This is mine - PM me if interested...

Comment

Originally posted by saffamarkus View Post
                        Hi - The Black one is mine - PM me if interested...

Comment

Reviving this thread. Saw something new that got me falling in love. 1986 Soloist Custom with two humbuckers, factory OFR, and a DK1-style control layout. Very similar to an SL2H-V!

Thread: https://www.jcfonline.com/threads/15...-advice-please!

Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 12-14-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

oh yea when I saw that 86 with top mount floyd I too started gassin. Nice choice

Comment

Comment

Just took care of it with a Copperhead SL2H.

Comment

Working...
                                X