NjacksoncustomselectD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NjacksoncustomselectD

Got this baby last week. Put order in last September, so totally about 9 months. But i did change many times the specs, so its still reasonable.

The combination of lightweight mah body, mah neck, EVH pu is awesome. Lots of low end but at the same time very aggressive and balanced! I might change other Vs to EVH pu as well! Jumbo SS plays like butter. I should've used it in my previous order. And the ebony is pretty dark too.

The guitar just plays equally awesome as my masterbuild. So if you are not sure about the quality of custom select, just go for it, you will not regret! Actually i am planning to place my new order soon, my poor wallet lol

Enough talking! Here are the pics!

V family!

Jackson family!
    Last edited by euronymous; 07-04-2016, 04:18 AM.

Cool color. Congrats!

Comment

That's awesome! Very Rick Gould
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Love it! Awesome color and specs.

What are those tuners, though? LSRs - I thought those weren't made anymore? Or maybe they're locking Schallers, just with LSR-like tops?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post

What are those tuners, though? LSRs - I thought those weren't made anymore? Or maybe they're locking Schallers, just with LSR-like tops?
          Just with LSR like tops made by Schaller

Comment

Comment

Very clean...love the sparkle!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post

I have those tuning pegs on my King I just got a couple months ago. Here is some info on them http://guitar-parts.biz/hp14610/Guit...3c201a235X40ea

If your stateside, they cheapest place you will find them is in Germany https://schneidermusik.de/shop1/prod...ucts_id/121700 and thats cheaper than the guy on amazon wanting 25 per button.

Comment

Very nice guitar, man. The color is silver sparkle, isn't it? I would have opted for a matching headstock, though...

Comment

Cool looking guitar. What dealer did you use?

Comment

Fantastic!!! And no truss rod cover!!! Congrats on the build and I agree, the custom selects are comparable quality wise to full-blown custom shops.

Comment

Nice build

Comment

damn, that is sweet. As are your other vees
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Sweet!
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

All those guitars are awesome. Especially the new one.

I love the Schaller locking tuners. I wanted the same buttons but couldn't find them anywhere in the US when I ordered my Moser Bastard V.

Hmmm...might have to order them now.

Damn you. Just ordered them!
                              Last edited by Venomboy; 07-05-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X