No announcement yet.

Looking for my old Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rocco, I really do appreciate everyone's help.
    Originally posted by roccotanto View Post
    I will keep my eyes open for it too.....it has the most amazing birdseye maple neck I have ever seen. I figured they picked out a really CHOICE piece of maple for Stevie Blaze.....and I loved the ebony sharkfin inlays. It was one of the nicest Dinkys I have ever seen.

Comment

Man I wish I could hurry up & find her, I miss my old guitar so bad. You know you've got it bad when you wake up thinking about how bad you want it back.

Comment

Ok folks, a very happy update, I haven't found my guitar yet but something told me several days ago to go to the pawn shop that I pawned my guitar at. So I went, I walked in & started looking around & came across some older guitar cases that they had pulled out of the back, they had all the cases stacked side by side like a deck of cards you had to fold one after the other to see the next one, when I got to the 2nd one I literally got a few tears of happiness and joy, the original Charvel/Jackson case that was Steve's that came with the guitar from Jackson Guitars, & Steve let me have when I bought the guitar from him, I could not believe my eyes so since I knew the girl who was working I asked her to put it back for me & I would come back & get it, I went earlier yesterday & picked out up & here's the wonderful thing, she let me have it for $20.00, plus Steve's old Dimarzio clip lock strap was still in the case. Part of my heart is truly happy, I still continue my search for my old girl & will not stop until I find her & bring her back home. I'm trying to upload a photo of the case for y'all but am having problems doing so.. Ok since I haven't created an album yet, I made the photo of the case my avatar.
        Last edited by Rocker8090; 10-14-2016, 04:17 AM.

Comment

You'll have to upload photos to a file sharing site like photobucket, then copy and paste the code in the txt field here and the image will appear... do not try to put more than 3 images in one post (its 3 or 4) it will give you an error message.

You have any images of your guitar or old posts here showing the guitar so we can look at it and try to find identifying marks or serial # ?

Good luck man, it wasn't to long ago someone here found their stolen Jackson, don't give up... keep checking guitar forums and profiles.

Edit* I got serial and some specs from posts above... so images would be nice.. thanks.
          Last edited by Jackson8090s; 10-14-2016, 02:38 PM.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Hey Bro, I changed my avatar to my guitar, the one I'm looking for, I'm trying to find more pics of it to post so everyone can keep an eye out for me. By the way, awesome screen name. I'm gonna take a wild guess & say it's Jackson Guitars from the 80s & 90s. Kinda like mine, Rocker from the 80s & 90s. Ha great minds & players think alike.

Comment

The ebony sharkies and maple fret board are a huge help. I have never seen a swirl with a maple board, so that's a good thing.

Comment

Working...
              X