No announcement yet.

NGD (x3) 2 Jacksons and a Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. I just can't help myself with those KV1's. I just love em. Especially with the LSR's. Here is shot of my room. I need to do a group shot one day.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Whoa!!!

Total awesomeness!!!

Comment

I tried to get the whole room to show. Used the pano setting on the phone. You'll get the idea. I have my console set-up in one bump out, the guitars line the middle, and the amps and drums are in the far section. Through the door opening by the amps is the vocal booth. Everything is wired through the walls in smurf tubes. I need to finish things off yet. Doors and trim, but I am finishing the rest of the basement so I will wait till thats done. I have 6 doors to make, the bar cabinets, and some built ins.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

man, I wanna be like you when I grow up!
          Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

There is more inventory in that room than some of the music stores around here.

Comment

Love all the King Vs!

Comment

Nice Batcave!
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Dude those GMP's are killer! You have an amazing cave!

Comment

Working...
                  X