• Scott Ian

Baldini
    Mike sent me this this morning.
    Attached Files

Wow, I'd rather buy a Jackson.

Comment

Love it.

Comment

The "rip off" vibe is strong with this one.

But it's gorgeous as fuck!
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Swing and a miss, IMHO. I don't like that big ass pickguard on Gibson Vs, either. I like it even less on a Jackson KV.

I'm sure it's a great guitar. Visually speaking, though, not so much.

Comment

I really like.. erm, well, the headstock.
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

No, no, no, just no! Pick guard, inlays, hardware color, and it even looks like the pickup spacing is weird. Can't say no enough on this one.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Scott Ian's taste in guitars is horrid. He should just switch to Gretsch or Gibson or some other brand already.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I think it looks great. Would love to have one in white.

Comment

I like it. i wouldn't buy a guitar with a pick guard (which is why I'll never own a flying V despite really loving the body shape) Still think this one looks stunning, and if given it I'd play the hell out of it. But I wouldn't buy it, unless can't pass up cheap in price.
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I like the block inlay :-)

Comment

I dig it. It's refreshing to see something that is "neo-classic" from Jackson. This one has a nice nod to KK Downing's V......
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                          I like it. i wouldn't buy a guitar with a pick guard (which is why I'll never own a flying V despite really loving the body shape) Still think this one looks stunning, and if given it I'd play the hell out of it. But I wouldn't buy it, unless can't pass up cheap in price.
                          Japanese market Charvel CRR-068

Yea, I see he was going for a KK feel but I'm in the "not a fan of the pick guard" camp.
                          Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

I'm also in the "not a fan of the pick guard" group. However, I think it might look kind of cool if it was a mirror pick guard and the Jackson logo was the mirror type that the Elites came with.
                            My Toys:
                            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                            '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                            '94 Dinky HX in Black
                            '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Could live without the guard...but pretty damn cool otherwise

Comment

Working...
                              X