Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Flamed Dinky

Hi all,
    recently I got one unique Jackson guitar with solid flamed maple body and related to Player Choice Series (PCS) using equipment exchange.
    I know that it was some limited run in 93-95 year. And I wonder what the "real" price of this guitar? Can't find any Ebay or other items.

Thanks in advance

That might be the "Exotic Wood Dinky" with Pao Ferro fingerboards. Hard to say the exact value but maybe around $1250?
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Flamed Dinky model and Exotic Dinky are not the same. My guitar has not maple top but full flamed maple body and ebony fingerboard.

Last found 1995-1998 USA DK1 street price was $1200 (mint condition) and I guess that difference between Select and PCS series should be $200-$250 ... but in fact ... by the way, have You ever seen Exotic Dinky on sale?

Comment

Flamed Dinky model and Exotic Dinky are not the same. My guitar has not maple top but full flamed maple body and ebony fingerboard.
        Last found 1995-1998 USA DK1 street price was $1200 (mint condition) and I guess that difference between Select and PCS series should be $200-$250 ... but in fact ... by the way, have You ever seen Exotic Dinky on sale?

Comment

I know the PCS is pretty rare. fully body flame is normal as is ebony. these are pretty cool. haven't seen too many lately.

Comment

Originally posted by apopsis View Post
            interesno....
            Apopsis, photes please!
            p.s. welcome to the forum
            now I see which one. she is beautiful.
            I will post a picture if nobody minds.
            Last edited by ykrop4ik; 02-22-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that's the PCS Flamed dinky. Very cool

http://support.jacksonguitars.com/ca...93_catalog.pdf
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very nice. I have been on the look out for one of those. I have always liked them.
                "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Ykrop4ik, You are wright! It's my baby) I can prepare much more pictures for this particular guitar.
                  It was truly surprise to see this guitar on sale and I desided to get it as quick as possible. Guitar owner was a very nice guy, so deal was closed very quickly.
                  Maple body sounds pretty clear and bright. Must say this is extremely good sounding guitar even in general. Love it.

pc: thank's for welcome)
                  Last edited by apopsis; 02-22-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Been looking for one for years. They do pop up on occasion, but not very often. Last one I found I was quoted like 1600, too much for me.

Comment

Google shows one result with price near 2500$ ... Is it possible??? Just insert "Jackson flamed dinky pcs price" in search string

Comment

Originally posted by apopsis View Post
                        Google shows one result with price near 2500$ ... Is it possible??? Just insert "Jackson flamed dinky pcs price" in search string
                        Thats weird, I can't seem to find any for sale. Its funny though, if you look at the Reverb price guide they have them listed between $250-$400. Someone is a bit over or under value on these!
                        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I would say they are in the $800-$1250 range, $1400 for a mint copy.

Comment

Please check this item: http://www.promusictools.com/ww/en/j...ans-black.html
                            The price is too high, I agree with you. But for example, Dinky USA with unique graphic always costs much more than painted in solid colors. So, price for Flamed Dinky can be estimated in the same way: 1991-1995 DK1 price + 250$. Is it correct?

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                              Thats weird, I can't seem to find any for sale. Its funny though, if you look at the Reverb price guide they have them listed between $250-$400. Someone is a bit over or under value on these!
                              Please use search at promusictools website. There is one item with price 2579 euro.

Comment

Working...
                              X