No announcement yet.

What's My Inherited Custom Jackson Soloist Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't mentioned until i got there and it is in the logs as built for him.

Comment

Sorry for the insane bump but I bought this used last week of GC's used inventory. Just wanted to post up for anyone in the future that the neck is severely twisted and not playable from frets 1-5 on the low E unless you like your strings with bass action. Sad to return it and even the GC manager was like what a shame. Great guitar but after a proper setup I confirmed the neck twist.

Hopefully GC fixes it... but for the 99% chance they just relist hopefully this post saves someone some time/headache.

Comment

Wow, that's a bummer. Sad to see a nice old axe like that have an almost fatal issue. I wonder what it would cost to repair, if it is even possible.

Comment

What a shame. Sometimes those museum pieces are that way for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

EDIT: Nevermind...Zombie thread.....defective guitar....
            Last edited by Black Shadow; 01-12-2018, 05:07 PM.
            '95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
            '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
            '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
            '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
            '90 Charvel 475 XL
            '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
            Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
            Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
            Marshall JVM410H

Comment

Jackson RR1- trying to figure out its origin!!! Help!

Hi all I have recently decided to let go one of my guitars that I don't use much my Jackson RR1; it's colour is very different to any I've ever come across it's mahogany burst finish with gold hardware; and I'm having difficulty Tracing the serial number 032417; any help is welcomed greatly!! Also it has giver tuners
              which I'm told only a few were made with?? HELP!

thanks!

Sheldon

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              "What someone is willing to pay" is, more often than not, as little as possible, especially where mint-condition 80s USA Jacksons are concerned. I personally cannot accept that as a basis for dollar value, nor can I accept any arguments like "Christmas is coming", or "the economy", or "poor college student needs a top-quality axe for pennies". In a down economy, musical instruments, collectibles, investment pieces are all frivolities that retain their dollar value simply because they are frivolities and not necessities.

Comment

Originally posted by djpharoah View Post
                Sorry for the insane bump but I bought this used last week of GC's used inventory. Just wanted to post up for anyone in the future that the neck is severely twisted and not playable from frets 1-5 on the low E unless you like your strings with bass action. Sad to return it and even the GC manager was like what a shame. Great guitar but after a proper setup I confirmed the neck twist.

Hopefully GC fixes it... but for the 99% chance they just relist hopefully this post saves someone some time/headache.
                "Hopefully GC fixes it" That's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                X