No announcement yet.

***Breaking News***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, crackpipe pricing that's for sure. But it looks nice and minty. Look at the bright white on the pickup. That thing looks unplayed for the most part.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      Oh, I didn't even think about that... yeah, you're right you could do a vinyl wrap or something.
      Cellophane sheets? Vinyl wrap?? Clearly a latex covering would be more fitting.

Comment

lmao too funny.

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been posted but I don't remember seeing it here since it was originally posted on the JCF FB group back in August and it should be cataloged for all to read- the true history of the Cock Dragon:

Something really Strange has happened to me. It’s a long story so please forgive me for that. In 1984 I started a Band in College named Crypt Keeper with my buddies Kent Burnham and Dennis R. Wheeler. We designed our logo around a Boris Vallejo painting of some Dragons. In Feb. of 1987 I commissioned Jackson Guitars, (a fairly new Guitar company at the time) to make me a soloist guitar with a custom paint job. The custom paint job was to be snakeskin front and back with the Crypt Keeper Dragon Logo on the front of the Guitar (only the Dragon not the band name). Six months later I received the Guitar with a hideous rendition of the Dragon. In fact it was so bad that after Jackson refused to repaint it, I just put it in the case and never played it on stage or in practice again. As you can see by comparing the band logo and the Guitar graphic, Jackson just elongated the dragon neck causing the dragon to look like a Big Dick. So now is where the story gets weird. I have decided it is time to create my Gunslinger Guitar in honor of the Cigars and Music I create around theGunslinger Cigar Brand. I decided this Jackson Guitar is what I will have repainted.( It’s an incredibly made guitar from the height of the Jackson Guitar boom). I don’t want it to just sit and go to waste. So I contacted a very well-known guitar artist Mike Learn. Mike has painted guitars for some of the biggest names in music for many years. When I described to Mike the Jackson I was sending him to have repainted, He laughed and replied “oh the Cock Dragon”. I didn’t think much of it at the time but a couple days later I googled “Cock Dragon Jackson”. Wow I was not expecting this…. I found posts of guys calling it elusive, legendary, the most sought after and talked about Jackson Guitar in the history of Jackson. I saw photos of other Jackson guitars that had the same paint job. Who would have Jackson paint this, I said to myself. Lots of Posts of guys wanting to buy the Cock Dragon …. Are they for real….?. so after talking to Mike, I have decided not to repaint this guitar with such a great history. This Guitar is the original Cock Dragon. I have included photos of the Guitar, Serial number, Purchase receipt from 1987, Some Crypt Keeper flyers from 1984-85 era showing the origin of the artwork. The Boris VallejoPainting we used for inspiration, A Kansas City Star article about the band from 1984…. As well a photo of me in 1984. All are proof that this Guitar is the original Cock Dragon. What a weird thing to find out.... your embarrassing guitar paint job has made history....

https://www.facebook.com/kendall.cul...70287743106048

Comment

how does the band not have as cool of a name as cock dragon

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              Fuck you and whatever you meant by that

Seriously though... It's an 88, one of the pinnacle years for Jackson bolt-ons. it's a one hum Dinky body with rev headstock ebony board with mop dots. If it came with a OFR and Floyd nut, I'm willing to bet a number of people would jump at that guitar for $1000.

I would instantly send the body out to be stripped and refinished... probably GMW... And I don't think it would hurt the value of the guitar, in my opinion. And then it would be awesome.
              on his knees, surrounded by a circle of cock dragons?

Does Lee still have Dan painting for him? I reckon they could make some super-realistic looking bulbousy veins on your new dragon
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
                I'm not sure if this has been posted but I don't remember seeing it here since it was originally posted on the JCF FB group back in August and it should be cataloged for all to read- the true history of the Cock Dragon:
                That's pretty epic. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Looks like they didn't exceed 4 hours to do that graphic.

Comment

Gorgeous. It's time to put up or shut up cock dragon lovers.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                      Gorgeous. It's time to put up or shut up cock dragon lovers.
                      This has been discussed. The idea prior to it disappearing overseas was a group financed effort to acquire it and then send it from place to place to be photographed, then to find a semi-permanent home with whoever wanted to put up with it for a while, who would be known, for the time, as the Keeper of the Cock.

My commitment to this plan has never wavered, despite the scurrilous comments from the cock raping heretic Xenophobe (IF THAT IS EVEN HIS REAL NAME).

Comment

Kickstarter idea:
                        Funding return of the cock dragon!

Comment

If the forum can meet me halfway, I'll cover the rest of the cost and work out a joint custody type thing with the Cock Dragon for all the donors.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                            This has been discussed. The idea prior to it disappearing overseas was a group financed effort to acquire it and then send it from place to place to be photographed, then to find a semi-permanent home with whoever wanted to put up with it for a while, who would be known, for the time, as the Keeper of the Cock.

My commitment to this plan has never wavered, despite the scurrilous comments from the cock raping heretic Xenophobe (IF THAT IS EVEN HIS REAL NAME).
                            "Keeper of the Cock" - fucking classic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                              DRAT! Who told you, how do you know?!?!? That.... is my real name. Foiled again.

Comment

OMG.... I would love to get my hands on that! The guitar, that is. Not the cock.

Comment

Working...
                                X