No announcement yet.

SL2H-V Mah for metal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry I said you where full of shit veemagic. Posting in forums we lose facial expression and vocal tone. It wasn't meant to be read with aggression or as an insult, more like friends calling each other out over casual conversation or trash talking. I worked 12 hr nights the last 4 days and did not get back to this before it became a shit storm. It wasn't personal, plz accept my apology.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Well a good analogy would be...

Have you ever watched Hell's Kitchen and watched the chefs do the blind taste test?

Just because you might not be able to tell the difference in a blind test, doesn't mean there isn't any difference.

An EMG doesn't automatically make a guitar that sounds like ass any better.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
        so the others who didn't get it right, they said they could HEAR a difference and yet failed to hear it... proving those that got it right where just a lucky guess. Thanks for proving my point. simple enough! Look, I am done with this topic, and you keep posting about it so I'm fuck'n with you. I do not care, simple enough?
        Proving that some players COULD hear the difference & others could not....also proving you're being a jackass....simple enough??

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
          Proving that some players COULD hear the difference & others could not....also proving you're being a jackass....simple enough??
          You're killing smalls
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            I called up Chris Holmes and he said yeah you can do it.

I don't have Mustaine's number but the Y2KV's were mahogany so I'd guess he'd parrot what Chris said (although in reality he might claim those guitars suck now...)
            he pretty much has . in 2004 I asked him for advice on a guitar to buy and he suggested I get the LTD DV8 , at the time the import version of his signature. he said it was definitely better than his jackson signatures and to trust him. :P 5 years later I bought a KV1 and it was the best damn guitar I ever played, lol.

and i'm pretty sure whatever he's playing now is all mahogony too

Comment

The KV1s are awesome guitars. I like the poplar body guitars. It would be nice if they offered it as a select option.

Comment

Working...
              X