Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
    Good question,
    I don't know the answer to that, I didn't put this one together, I got it from the same guy I got my San Dimas Dinky from
    and I think he bought the neck and all of the parts 2nd hand as well.
    Woodburn (not this one, just a pic on the net)
    Ha! That's off my lightning sky strat, which is a pointy. Supposedly when bolties were returned to J/C back in the day for repairs which warranted a neck replacement, they sometimes used woodburn necks. In some cases a WO number would be written on to match the body (like was apparently done with mine). Of course it would come back with a logo as well.

Great score in any event, I've been trying to find a USA Jackson strathead neck for a while.

Comment

Yep that's what I've heard too. And I've had woodburns in all 3 neck widths, I'd like to find a 1 1/4" strathead.

Comment

you mean 1 3/4 don't you?
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Ooops 2 1/4" heal like the pointy necks. The early strat necks were 2 1/8" and some woodburns had standard fender 2 3/16" heal width. I still have one that's the thin 2 1/8" but unless it's used w a brass close spacing bridge the Es are too close to the edge of the fretboard.

Comment

Working...
          X