Very Old NGD - J2375

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
    Very cool I own j2372. Same color red w blue pearl also custom ordered. Mine was ordered w a wide neck 1 3/4" nut otherwise standard custom soloist w factor floyd
    Sweet! I've tried several times to get the whole log page with J2375 on it.....no response, no luck. I know this would help you, and probably Lee too. I'll try again - this time I'll offer some $$$$ as an incentive. We'll see.
    "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

This guitar is gorgeous and would make a perfect match to mine, which is a little newer (just a little tho) but is the same beautiful color. Don't change it! If you ever want to sell, let me know! Love it!
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by msaint65 View Post
        Sweet! I've tried several times to get the whole log page with J2375 on it.....no response, no luck. I know this would help you, and probably Lee too. I'll try again - this time I'll offer some $$$$ as an incentive. We'll see.
        I would contribute
        I like black and white guitars

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Dots are cool!

Comment

Ide also contribute. The logs are out there. Here's j2372. It's mint I got it from the original owner; ordered this and an RR custom w a floyd. I couldn't afford both so lost out on the rr. He bought a kahlerss Ferrari red soloist while he waited for the 2 custom orders. Sold all 3 and another rr all a once to fund an old strat, wish I had $ they were all mint I passed on the other due to my kahler hate and the RRs just sold before I had more $
            Last edited by j2379; 04-09-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post

Ide also contribute. The logs are out there. Here's j2372. It's mint I got it from the original owner; ordered this and an RR custom w a floyd. I couldn't afford both so lost out on the rr. He bought a kahlerss Ferrari red soloist while he waited for the 2 custom orders. Sold all 3 and another rr all a once to fund an old strat, wish I had $ they were all mint I passed on the other due to my kahler hate and the RRs just sold before I had more $
              Great story....and an absolutely killer guitar! FWIW, sent another email using my best desperate tone in asking for the log sheet - we shall see........

Comment

Originally posted by msaint65 View Post
                these guitars are now old enough where historical documentation DOES matter

THIS!!

Comment

Very nice...

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Newbie question but what does 3 tite mean?
                      Power chords...what more do you need?!

Comment

Originally posted by EPB View Post
                        Newbie question but what does 3 tite mean?
                        A 3 single coil configuration like this.......

TITE.jpg

Comment

I believe it stands for Tuck In The Electronics

Comment

Originally posted by dobieboy View Post
                            I believe it stands for Tuck In The Electronics
                            Thanks Dobie, that is my understanding as well........

Comment

As in no scratch plate? Or is it to do with the particular pickup placement being different from standard 3 single coil configuration?
                              Power chords...what more do you need?!

Comment

Yeah, no scratchplate..
                                Popular is not the same as good
                                Rare is not the same as valuable
                                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                                X