No announcement yet.

Picked this up off of CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes persistence Dog Boy you have to search everyday for the deals that are out there.
    Its good to have contacts that do the same thing day in day out to send you leads.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice!! I bet it really has bite..

Comment

Very nice! congrats on scoring that one!

Comment

I live in the East, finding these is like pulling teeth, usually all CRAP on CL here, nice find.

Comment

Cool Stray, looks like the body I had for a while. It was pretty rough, but I recall somebody re-cleared it after I had it. It's been passed around and over a bit but has a nice old-school quality. The original neck got matched up with it again at some point, but not the plate.

20130202_1.jpg

Comment

Thanks Axe did you pull the pick ups at any time? Curious as to what they are.
              I haven't taken it apart yet.
              I would love to find the original plate.

Comment

Looks like the same pups as when I had it. The neck ohms out at 6 Kohms, the bridge reads 23 Kohms (!), and the middle position reads 6 Kohms (?) The neck pup is an oversized J50N with an oversized ring and raised logo and is probably original. The bridge pup is an odd standard-sized pup with a J50BC sticker, standard angled ring, non-raised logo, and is not original. You can see the original oversized ring screw holes underneath. That high ohm reading isn't right for the J50BC.

20130203_1.jpg

Comment

I had been eyeing that one for a long time. Its been out there forever. I'm just too poor to get it. Looks awesome, man. I am jealous.

Comment

That is pretty cool! Congrats.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm glad the holes are there for an over sized ring because when I find one its going back on there.
                      Hint hint if any one has a spare.

Comment

Working...
                      X