NGD that 2015 has yielded so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD that 2015 has yielded so far...

... so far it has been pretty fruitful this year. Gotta love the trading game

I like black and white guitars

Dang! You've been busy.

Comment

Pretty productive start of the year!

Comment

Great job Lee, you da man!
        "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Nice. Dig the 1hum soloist

Comment

Love em all!!! Nice!!!

Comment

Nice...was that the bass on EBay a few weeks back??
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Thanks fellas, it was a trade heavy start of year... needless to say I am about out of tradables now

Traded a Love Milkshake CS soloist for the Rhoads, $750 cash (which bought the bass), and a Jackson/Charvel jersey to a guy named Lonnie on JCF facebook.

Traded a San Dimas single hum Kelly to Hunter1970 for the San Dimas single hum soloist

Traded a Meas Mark V head to a fella off ebay for the 1990 USA Warrior

Purchased the snowblind off ebay for $1200 and then swapped all the hardware from chrome to black

QUOTE=Ozz666;1618451]Nice...was that the bass on EBay a few weeks back??[/QUOTE]
                Yes, the bass was on Ebay a few weeks back and the seller (Blues Angel Music in Florida) was asking $799 or B/O and I sent a $600 offer and he countered with $650. Sold
                They are great people to work with, let me mail in payment, So if anyone is planning on working/dealing with them, I highly recommend!!!
                I like black and white guitars

Comment

Working...
                X